Saturday, April 4, 2009

What a day!

What a day! Besides having company, it was clean up day. So much went to Goodwill and to the dump. It's amazing what you find when you are cleaning (old pics, things your ex gave you, and money). So much goes into keeping up a house but I am thankful. I have so many house projects that I want to do. Went to Charlotte last week to look for a fountain for the patio. Found one but unfortunately it was cracked. My carport is packed with flowers ready to be planted. Weather man is calling for some cold nights and possible frost. Lord, you know what you are doing so I'm not going to complain.It was a beautiful day to be out and about and I did take advantage of it and will take advantage of it tomorrow after church. All I can say...Life is good! God is good- All the time!

No comments: