Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My blessed child

Wow! Thank you Jesus! That is all I can say about my child. I was blessed with a wonderful child. He has decided to stay busy this summer going to Wake Forest, Duke, and Furman, summer camps, art classes, and so many other things I can't keep up with. Geez, where does he get the energy!!!?? Me I guess..I never sit down. Tonight he signed up for Church camp- they will be hiking and camping of course. We plan on doing some road trips too. Going to wear out the G8 before long. He is so excited. I am very proud of him! Del you are right..I am a great mom! You know me well! I do owe all the thanks to Jesus Christ for turning my life around and leading me in a better direction. No time for foolishness! Lord, thank you for giving me the people in my life. Thank you, for all the blessings you give me. Continue to guide Zachary in all he does. You are are an awesome God and you know what is best for us. Show us your will and we shall follow. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen!

2 comments:

Luanne Gibbons said...

Of course you are a wonderful mum. May God continue to bless and lead you and Zachary in all you do. x

Jennifer said...

Thank you Luanne! (HUGS)