Saturday, April 25, 2009

Take me as I am...


As women we all want to look our best and we all as humans want to be accepted for whatever reason. For years, I have tried to be the best I can be to everyone around me, bending over backwards, allowing someone to take me for granted and using me. I wanted to be accepted by others as well as loved but....I realized no matter how I try I fell short on accepting myself and being the best I can be for God. All that matters is that I do as God wants me to do and be the person He wants me to be. My life doesn't need to meet anyone else requirements but God's. I am a child of God and a woman of Faith and proud of it! Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Lord, take us as we are and change us as we go :)