Saturday, April 18, 2009

Get right or get left....


Every time you turn on the news, it's almost always bad news about our economy, crime and so forth. So many people ask, "Well, if there was a God, why is He letting this happen?" or they make comments about not believing in God because of all the things that have happened. This really saddens me. If it weren't for Jesus Christ dying on the cross for us we wouldn't be here. God is good to all of us. It is up to us to be obedient and walk with Him. We have allowed God to be taken out of schools, work, and our government. What is next? Freedom of religion...I respect any one's beliefs for that is what they were brought up in but until they find Jesus they will never know. Jesus fought for us, why not fight for and with Him? My pastor has repeatedly said find one person to share Jesus Christ with. From this day forward, let's share the word of God and touch one person at a time. I know this will make a difference. I found this verse that truly goes along with this post. I pray that our President finds Jesus and make changes that Glorify God and not himself....We will continue to pray for the lost.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD... Psalm 33:12

3 comments:

~hon~ said...

Jennifer, I agree about the news! Yeah it's sad. These are facts right here. Everything you stated. So true.

In a world of pessimism, we must grow in GOD and be optimistic always. We should continue praying for everyone in the government. GOD is our Banner for Victory!

Let's continue to evangelize and be a blessing. You are a blessing to me and to everyone you meet, my friend.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

iLoveYou, my dear co-heiress in CHRIST!

Anonymous said...

Exactly!!! If only our President could know the real Jesus his life and our Country would be so blessed!!! I will join you in praying for him!!! love ya!

Connie Arnold said...

How nice to find your lovely blog, Jennifer! Thank you for being a blessing and faithful witness for the Lord.
Connie