Friday, March 27, 2009

You are who you hang with


I don't know about you but I like for my life to be as drama free as possible. I use to hang out with a lot of negative people in my life(friends and ex's). They of course had to go. No, I'm not perfect nor do I claim to be. Yes, I have a past but all that is behind me now thanks to Jesus. I saw that my life was being brought down by negative people, I had to change. I was once told, that you become who you hang with it and its true. I watched many people fall because of who they hung with. In order for your life to change you need to change things in it including the people and things in it. You can't expect things to be positive in your life while hanging with people who are low lifes and living a life that is not pleasing to God. Always keep people who will bring you down and live a negative life at bay. They are not worth coming between you and God! I don't have room for negativity in my life!

2 comments:

Curly Q. Freckles said...

& you have me in your life - the fabulous one!

Jennifer said...

What would I do without you! LOL.