Sunday, March 15, 2009

Being a Christian Woman....


Being a Christian is tough. You are attacked each day by the devil. The world's noise and the glamour of it all makes it very hard to the point you want to run and hide. I have found the greatest place to hide and that is in my Lord, Jesus Christ. He is my safe haven from all the world. I watch everyday as the world crumbles and people ask why does God let this happen. God tries to put proof in front of people and they still deny Him.
After I was baptized it got harder. Men tell me how beautiful I am then expect me to lay up with them. Sorry, my Father (God) raised me better than that! I don't need anyone to tell me how beautiful I am to be reassured. God made me beautiful. No matter how bad someone hurts me I still stand tall- God has my back! God is going to take care of this girl! To be a Christian woman is hard, but worth it- every step of the way. To find a virtous woman is to find a woman who is obedient to Christ. A woman's heart should be so lost in God, it takes a man to seek Him in order to find her. I stand firm in my faith and my beliefs. Jesus Christ is my Lord, my savior. I love the Lord and I will follow. He died on the cross for all of us- tell me what other person would do that? I was bought by the blood of the Lamb- my price is far above rubies. I am proud to be the daughter of a King! I am proud to say I am a Christian woman! For all who reads this- Think about it....Your life was so precious to Jesus that he died for you...why can't we be obedient and live a life that glorifies him. May God bless all those that read this..

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Proverbs 31 is such a great word of encouragement and iron sharpening iron for us women! ;-)

Love from Kansas,
Yolanda

Jennifer said...

Proverbs is among one of my favorites. It is very encouraging!