Monday, March 30, 2009

Lord help us!

The news of the nursing home shooting in North Carolina saddens me deeply. Innocent lives taken for no reason. It has come to a point where nothing surprises me with people. Some people are so cruel. Can they not find better things to do than to disturb people's lives. Why bother someone who doesn't bother you? What do they get out it? If you have a grudge against someone let it go...what are you going to accomplish by doing something back? It's not your battle, it's God's. Forgive and forget and most of all leave it be! I use to be one that held a grudge in the past, but I grew up. I grew up with the help of Jesus Christ. You can say what you want about me, do as you will but in the end you will have to face God with all you have done.
I live by this-
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without
expecting to get anything back.Then your reward will be great, and you
will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
Luke 6:35

No comments: