Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do you have the time?








How many times do we use the words " I don't have time" or "I am too busy to make time". More than some of us know. God always has time for us...why can't we make time for Him? He is with us from day in and day out but we allow ourselves to be wrapped up in the world that the hands of time doesn't allow to give God the time he wants. We tell others we were too busy to come to church or read our Bible or even spend quiet time with Christ...was Jesus too busy to die for your sins? The devil will make us use every excuse not to spend time with God. I know...I use to do it. When I get up on Sunday morning I am tired...but I get up and to church and before long I feel revived and full of energy because I am fed with the word of God. Wednesday nights can be tough after I have spend a full day at work then come home and prepare for the next day- But I go to Bible study. Don't allow the devil to make excuses and keep you from spending time with God and forming a strong relationship with God. The less we spend with God is more time the devil has to come into our lives and cause havoc. Don't give the devil a chance...God bless!

1 comment:

Connie Arnold said...

Thank you for your powerful post and important reminder, Jennifer!