Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why we go to Church?



Why do we go to church? I love going to church and I love the fellowship and most of all I love worshiping the Lord. It irritates me to no end when I see and hear people going to church for a popularity contest, going to see what others are wearing or to "hook up" whether it be for business or to find a date. I go to church to be fed the word. We are there for fellowship and worship. So many people have lost the meaning to going to church- it's unreal.

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching ~Hebrews 10:25.

Think about it. When the last day comes God will not care what business you are in, how you look, or your popularity. It's not who you are..it's how you lived. If you are going to church for the wrong reasons..you have issues and you need to think about it. Don't go to church for selfish reasons go to fellowship and worship God.

No comments: