Friday, August 14, 2009

Glory be to God!


I am so excited! I was asked earlier this week to help with a program at church to help young girls grow in their faith. After praying about it..I said yes. We are not certain what age group we will be teaching but hopefully it will be the smaller children. I also volunteered to help in the nursery when needed. I love helping people and doing anything to glorify the Lord!
I am very proud of who I am and who I am becoming. A few years ago, people wouldn't have thought I would be the person I am today. I'm glad I gave my heart, life and soul to Jesus Christ. He is my light and my salvation! The past year has been so wonderful. Life is good...God is good...All the time. The Lord can bring so many positive changes in someone's life as He has for me. I give you praise, Lord!

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. ~Philippians 4:13

Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. ~ Matthew 5:16

No comments: