Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another year older....Thank you, Lord!


September 3rd....Another year older...where has the year gone! So many changes over the past year. I was baptized on Feb 1, 2009 and Zach was recently baptized a couple of Sundays ago. Life has been good to me...God has been wonderful to me. I am proud of who I am and who I am becoming as I get older. I am proud of the direction I am going in thanks to Jesus Christ. No matter what the devil throws me I am strong in my faith. So many experiences in the last year have made me stronger. I thank God I have wonderful friends and family in my life! As I get older I'm not getting so down and out about it..actually I look forward to getting older. Thanks to Zach he pointed out some gray strands of hair.. and it's ok. In the upcoming year I know God will be with me everyday and He will be there through every sunny day and every storm. I praise you everyday, Lord! I look forward to all the new beginnings ahead!!! The Lord has so much in store for me and I can't wait!!!

Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life. ~Proverbs 16:31

No comments: