Monday, September 7, 2009

Sometimes you just gotta let it go......pray..and love at a distance


Sometimes you just gotta let it go! You sit back and think about the things in life and look at all the clutter. You got to clean house once in awhile. Over the years you pick up people and things in your life that will cause you to drag and bring you down. You hear the whining and complaining to the point where the negativity starts to wear you down and no matter how you give them Biblical advice- they don't listen. As Pastor Jessie said in a sermon..." There will always be grumblers and complainers". God wants us to help people and He wants us to be happy. When you have done your best to redirect someone who is lost and they lash at you and bash you its time to let them go, pray for them, and love them at a distance. Never give up on them but love them from a distance. Of course if these people need help I am there but I refuse to listen to them complain all the time. Why complain? God has your back- you are in goods hands. Why complain about the things you don't have and sometimes complain about the things you do have.Pastor Russell explained to me people like this loves misery and we all know misery loves company. I refuse to be miserable. I love my life, I love my job, and I love the people in my life. I think I am overall content. It's God's will on how things turn out..not mine and it's God's time not mine. I have also come to realize...true friends are supportive..not jealous of you. Whatever you do to me or say about me..you say against God and do against God...I am a child of God and He is my Father and He will take care of me.


Philippians 2:14 ~Do all things without grumbling or questioning.

James 3:14-16 ~But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.

Psalm 27
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.
3 Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.
4 One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.
5 For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.
6 Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the LORD.
7 Hear my voice when I call, O LORD;
be merciful to me and answer me.
8 My heart says of you, "Seek his face!"
Your face, LORD, I will seek.
9 Do not hide your face from me,
do not turn your servant away in anger;
you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
O God my Savior.
10 Though my father and mother forsake me,
the LORD will receive me.
11 Teach me your way, O LORD;
lead me in a straight path
because of my oppressors.
12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
for false witnesses rise up against me,
breathing out violence.
13 I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.

No comments: