Friday, February 27, 2009

Most likely to Succeed!


Well Zach is registered with Duke University and Wake Forrest as of today. Low and behold, what did I get in the mail today...????? A letter from Furman University and the Governor's school! My head is spinning so much I can't explain on how I feel. I am very thankful God is giving my son the opportunity to do these things and the opportunity for me to let him. All I can say is WOW!!!!! I have the smartest and coolest kid in the world ( I know there is more out there). This summer is going to be filled with excitement and lots of travel. Can you say ROAD TRIP!!!! I am just waiting to see what comes in the mail next. Lord, my baby is growing up to be a successful Christian man. Thank you, God! Please give him the strength and strong mind and heart to continue to follow the straight road and live a life that pleases you and glorifies you. Amen!

No comments: