Thursday, February 5, 2009

High Maintenance

High maintenance? ...Nah....High standards....YES! I come to realize I sell myself short. I tend to settle for less. Well, not anymore! I am a woman of faith and a child of God and He wants me to have the best and to be my best. No one deserves to be mistreated or used. I have been hurt so many times that I have built a brick wall around me. I shouldn't. I need to be more wiser and with the help of God to choose who comes in my life. I don't need a whiney man, abuse, and so forth.
Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies...Proverbs 31:10
I am worth more than rubies. No more wasting my time on what isnt going to be. I look for my knight in shining armor and end up with a loser in aluminum foil..no more. I look for a Godly man. Someone who has a strong faith in Christ. So...no when I refuse to go out with a guy I'm not being a snob or high maintenance. I am a daughter of a King, The Lord and I have high standards! Amen!

No comments: