Friday, September 24, 2010

When the world walks out.....God is always there!

I have learned the more I am not into the world I see things differently. The world can be cold and cruel and it's sad to say it's not going to get better. The world has nothing for me but God has everything for me. When I needed the world...the world was no where to be found. Every time when the walls came crumbling down- the people I thought were my friends turned their backs but God has always been there with open arms. God, I thank you for being here for me. I know I stumble but You are always there to help me. Thank you, God!!!


"...do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.... Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good." Romans 12:2,9

"If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you." John 15:19-20

"I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world." John 17:14-18

I have learned the more I am not into world I see things differently. The world can be cold and cruel and it's sad to say it's not going to get better. The world

No comments: