Friday, September 10, 2010

Where will you go child?


My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. ~John 10:27





Isn't it so wonderful to know when we leave this earth we have a beautiful eternal home to go to! I sometimes sit and think how it is going to feel when God looks at me and says "Well done, Jennifer!" There is not a day that goes by that I do not thank God for all the things He has done for me and I never regret a moment that I follow Him. My life with Jesus Christ has brought on a new perspective on things. I look at things a lot differently. I forgive easier than I did. I love deeper. I cherish and thank God for every moment that I am alive! Even though my heart gets broken sometimes and some days end with rain I trust God and know He will take care of me. No matter how bad the world gets...I will still follow Jesus Christ!

No comments: