Monday, September 13, 2010

Walk this way....


He who walks with the wise grows wise, but the companion of fools suffer harm ~ Proverbs 13:20.


Never underestimate the power of bad influence. Influence can be invisible but powerful. It can grab hold, take you under and drown you in misery. When God lights the path; the devil will do his best to put stumbling blocks along the way to trip you up. He will make his bad look more enticing than the good of God. The devil is very tricky and can cause you to be blind that is when we fall into the trap. We have to be careful of who and what we associate with. At first, it may look good and we think " Once won't hurt" Once can be the too many. Be careful with the company you keep. I always love to sit and talk with older people. They are wise and they have experience and not to mention give some good advice! I have listened to advice of younger people and I have found myself in a world of mess and sometimes I feel more doubtful than I did. We should listen to the wise because a lot of them have traveled the road we are on now!

No comments: