Friday, January 23, 2009

Baptism

I am so excited about my Baptism on Feb 1st. I wish everyone could be there! No this isn't a "worship obsession" like someone called it. It is having a closer relationship to God. I feel good about my decision to be Baptized. The more the relationship becomes stronger the more I feel good. My faith is becoming stronger each day. Maybe this is why my life is falling into place. I choose to follow the path God wants me to follow. Again, I say, maybe this is why my life is the way it is and yours is the way yours is..So don't call it an obsession! Some people need to re- eval their life.
I do have a new special friend that requested to be there. He is a work in progress with God and wanted to be there for me. Who knows this person could be a prayer answered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Clearly, thanks for the help in this question.