Thursday, July 15, 2010

I am who I am....

But by the grace of God I am what I am ~ 1 Corinthians 15:10


Mirror, Mirror, on the wall......Look into a mirror and say I am unique..I am rare..I am a child of God and I am what I am because of His grace! Being a Christian isn't an easy thing to be. So many worldly pressures in our face everyday. Even, at 32 years old, I still have worldly pressures knocking at my door. The world wants us to be something other than what God wants us to be. The world expects so much out of us but if you really look at it; it's things that will wear us down and sometimes can cause destruction. We can get caught up into materialistic things and as we dig deeper to find satisfaction it eats away at us and before we know we are so distant from God that we don't put Him first anymore. If we read God's words daily and pray daily and build a strong bond with Him the world cannot touch us. God wants us to be ourselves; He wants you to be legendary you! The cross is before us and the world is behind us. The world has nothing for us but God has a beautiful eternal life waiting for us...all you have to do is say Yes, Lord, Yes I open my heart, my soul, my mind to You, Lord!!!

No comments: