Sunday, July 4, 2010

For my price is far above rubies...


Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. ~Proverbs 31:10

The world wants us to be what it wants us to be. I want to be the woman God wants me to be and nothing less. I do not need to conform to the world in order to fit in. As long as God is proud of me that is all that matters.

I have been beat down, kicked around and yet I still stand. What I cannot understand is why a man does not want a Godly woman? If I were a man I would rather be with a woman who praises the Lord instead of a woman that praises materialistic things. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. ~Proverbs 31:30. A Godly woman is a woman that needs to be cherished for a woman of God is a gift..a very rare gift.

2 comments:

Luanne Gibbons said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Take care and God Bless

Jennifer said...

Good to be blogging again. Hopefully I wont slack off. Thank you my friend!!! God bless!