Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On this day God wants me to know....


... that today you have a cause for celebration. Today, you should celebrate what an unbelievable life you have had so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make you stronger. Just as a gem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a life be perfected ...without trials. Take a time to acknowledge your life and to praise yourself.

On my facebook I have an app that sends me things like this. I needed to hear this! So many times I look at the hardships as failures but they are not. We all go through trials that make us who we are. Sometimes the devil hears us pray and he will play with our minds. God's promises, prayers and words are always true and will shine through. They don't come over night so when I pray about something and I feel like an answer comes fast..I know that something isnt right. I talk with God and ask again if this is what he wants. The devil likes to trick us into thinking its the best decision. Before making a sudden move..think about...pray a little more on it and God will show you the true path to follow.

Last night was my first BYW meeting with the girls at church. I had a blast. We talked about praying. I learned a lot on praying and I know it will help me be a better prayer warrior.

No comments: