Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Late Christmas ya'll!!

Sorry guys! I was so busy with things that I didnt post anything. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I had a awesome Christmas. I spent it with dear friends and family. Zachary got all he wanted this year. I have been staying at the hospital with my grandfather on the weekends to give my dad relief. Boy! It is becoming very tiring BUT!!! Yesterday, my grandfather rededicated his life to Jesus Christ. That was such a beautiful moment! That was the best gift of all!
A new year is approaching and fast! So many things to look forward to and so many things to get done. I pray everyone has a wonderful, healthy and sucessful new year! Always remember..Put God first and the rest will fall into place! God bless!

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. ~Matthew 6:33

No comments: