Friday, December 4, 2009

Getting Physically and Spiritually Fit

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
1 Timothy 4:8

We all want to be healthy and happy! Where do we find the time? My grandfather being in the hospital and our office getting ready for DHEC has been keeping me busy. But!.....I am finding the time to spend with God and get in shape. I have been doing my Bible study nightly and been walking at the park with my new walking partner after work. After Christmas, me and some friends are going to be working out at church..yes our church has a gym. I'm feeling great and doing my best to get in shape physically and spiritually. I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends and to have someone in my life who motivates me and wants me to feel good. God closes one door and opens another. We all should find the time to becoming physically and spiritually fit! It feels so great!!! God bless!

No comments: