Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Who lead you?


One Sunday, me and Adrian were at church and during the sermon Pastor Jack asked "Who lead you to Christ?" I felt a nudge from Adrian and turned to see a smile on his face and heard a low whisper of "I love you". In March of this year, he was saved and opened his heart to Christ at our church Revival. As the service went on Pastor Jack said that we should thank the person that lead us to Christ. Well...here I am to thank the person who lead me. It happened in July of 2007. I know things didn't work out but this is one thing I thank you for from the bottom of my heart! I fought for some many years and if it were not for you I probably would still be lost. It took your situation/trial to help me and to lead me to Jesus Christ. I thank you so much! I know you come to this blog from time to time so I hope this post finds you and blesses you as you did leading me to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ several years ago. I pray that you are doing well and the Lord blesses everything you do. God bless!

No comments: