Monday, January 4, 2010

SHINE! Make them wonder what you got!

All over the world people are being persecuted for being Christians and its sad that it even happens in our own back yard. Christians get made fun of, talked about, abused and so forth. Unfortunately, this problem will always go on but.... hate to say this but DADDY DON'T LIKE UGLY! What you say or do to us you will have to answer to God. Remember that! We are His children and He will take care of us because our name is written in the Book of Life and we have a place in Heaven. Talk about us...make fun of us, do whatever you want...you think we go to extreme wait til Judgment Day and you face our Father. The Lord is my Light and my Salvation..whom shall I fear? We are passionate for what we believe in and we love God. You nor the devil will ever change that. I have lost many so called friends because I became a Christian but I have gained so many REAL TRUE friends! So I maybe I am EXTREME but I do it all for the glory of God! So Christians all over...Be Proud to stand up and say I am a Christian and I love God! Don't be afraid of the person God wants you to be. Be in the light for He is in the light. People can take what they want from you but they can't take away the love of God in your heart. Be proud, Stand up.. Shine! Be the the Light in this dark world. Don't be afraid! God's got your back! God loves you and wants you to be part of the Kingdom of Heaven. I pray for all those that are on the outside looking in. Give it to God and you can have it all, a eternal life in Heaven rather than an eternity in hell. What's your choice? God bless you!

No comments: