Monday, October 12, 2009

In the life of Jennifer..thanks to God


It's about time to update you on how things are going for me. So far....so very good! As you see through my posts, I have had some new experiences and look forward to many more. Everyday is a new experience for me by the people I meet and the things I learn and do. No regrets because what I've been through has made me who I am and who I am becoming. I've come a long way baby!! Recently, I have been working with the GA's at church and I love working with the little girls- they are so fun! I recently became part of a new ministry at church and I volunteered to help with Children's Church. Life is good....GOD is good- All the time! I live for the Lord and it's all for Him! I love my life and how it has turned out thanks to God. No looking back! My eyes are on you Lord! I want to encourage everyone who doesn't know the LORD to seek Him and come to know Him. Life is so much better! The LORD will open up doors for you that no one else can. He will there when others turn their back. He is the light and the truth. Amen! I look forward to all the doors God is going to open for me and more!


2 Corinthians 5:17~ Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.

No comments: