Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ladies in Christ




On May 14th, a few members of our Sunday school class went bowling. (Yes I know I am slack on putting this up- I'm catching up!) We had a blast!! Even though we weren't that good but we had a fun. It's so nice to have people to hang with that have a strong faith in Christ as well as being positive. Everyone needs positivity in their life. I enjoy doing things with the girls from church (Ladies in Christ is what we are called). I plan on becoming more involved in meetings and groups. I love going to PDBC!!!!! I look forward to hanging with the girls- they are awesome!!! Lord, thank you for good Christian friends, friends I can look to and grow with. It's a blessing to have positive people in my life and to have people who believe in you. Continue to bless me with good Christian friends in my life. Amen!

No comments: